HMAS Quiberon Reunion for 2017

Information on FESR reunions, other associations, organisations and groups (ships) reunions

HMAS Quiberon Reunion for 2017

Postby phpadmin » Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:02 pm

Hi Shipmates,

Calling for expressions of interest for what could be the final Reunion of Quiberon crews. I say this because I understand there is interest in an all “Q”’s Reunion.
Current thinking is :-
We are prepared to organise one in Devonport, Tasmania for October 2017. The idea being that a Navy Week service is held in Shropshire Park at Ulverstone, at this time.
It would also be a fitting end to our era of Navy life as we knew it aboard Quiberon.
So, if you and your partners, and family members would be interested, please make contact ASAP so that we can start the ball rolling.
If you know of crew members you have contact with can you ask them to contact us through the enquiry form of the website http://fesrnavy.asn.au/enqform.html
as our list of crew is very much out of date. We need to compile a new list of email contacts to successfully setup and run the reunion with as many as possible attending.

This topic has been added to assist with the organisising and running of what will be a a very successful event. Derek and Helen Tite are going to do the very best of their ability to make it a memorable reunion.

Les Sheehan
FESR Webmaster
phpadmin
Site Admin

Re: HMAS Quiberon Reunion for 2017

Postby phpadmin » Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:15 pm

Hi Shipmates,

Here is the information on our Reunion in Devonport.
May I suggest that you book your accommodation ASAP to avoid disappointment.

Kind regards
Derek

Quiberon Farewell Reunion 2017-1.doc
HMAS Quiberon Farewell Reunion 2017
(1.08 MiB) Downloaded 25 times

Acommodation Places in Devonport.doc
(30.5 KiB) Downloaded 21 times

If you are unable to open these documents then contact FESR Webmaster (Les) or Derek Tite for a PDF version.
phpadmin
Site Admin

Return to Reunions