Welcome aboard from the Webmaster. This section provides a place for new members to introduce themselves to the Forum and the registered users. Enjoy the website and forum and we look forward to your input and support.

Postby cashie » Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:21 am

Hi to all,
My name is Danny CASHMAN, I serverd in the RAN from May 1961 to Oct 81, serving on many ship and a varity of shore establishments. If any one know me drop me a line, we now live in Townsville Nth Qld.

Danny Cashman
63 Mt Elliot Drive
Alligator Creek
Townsville
Qld 4816
07 47 805188
cashie

Re: New member

Postby ColinS » Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:33 pm

Welcome Danny, from ColinS way down south, in fact you cannot get more south, apart from Hobart Town and that is as bad as living in Canberra :D :twisted:
Enlisted April 1960 DEE April 1969 L/Ck R56992 Cerberus, Penguin, Quickmatch,Abatrossx2,Gascoyne,Kimbla, Kuttabul x3 (old,new & wardroom), Melbournex2 (ships company & admirals straff) Archer whilst in RANR.
ColinS

Re: New member

Postby KevinAbish » Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:36 pm

Welcome Danny. Interesting site here You were joining pusses about the time I was leaving so if you didn't serve on the old Swan I doubt if we ever met up.
Since being a member here and other forums I have met up with a few of my old ship mates from the late 50s and early 60s.
How time has taken there toll.

Shalom
If you can read this. Thank your Primary School teacher
If you read it in English Thank members of the Australian Defence Forces.
Kevin Bishop joined Navy November 1955 R51473 DEE March 62. 30 years NSW Police Force. Retired 1993.
KevinAbish

Return to New Members