Ann Daniel

A forum of respect for all non FESR persons. Families and Shipmates of FESR people.

Ann Daniel

Postby phpadmin » Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:50 pm

It is with great sadness that I have to inform you all of the passing of Ann Daniel wife of a very keen Quiberon supporter and ex stoker, Tony Daniel. Originally residing on Bribie Island before making several semi permanent stops and now finally setting up in Howlong.
Both Tony and Ann enjoyed their long regular trips back to Bribie and visiting and catching up with friends at various locations then meeting up with the children and grandchildren prior to making the long trip back to their current home in Howlong for the past couple of years.
Ann originally came from the Apple Isle (Tassie) and they had moved back their a couple of times over the past several years.

Ann had been battling illness for several years and able to make good recovery on each occasion of falling ill. Ann's last downturn had her taken to hospital from where she was allowed to spend the last weekend at home with Tony prior to her passing on Monday 1st Feb 2016.

I am sure everyone will miss seeing Ann and Tony together at any future reunions specially those for HMAS Quiberon.

On behalf of the FESR, Quiberon and wider Naval Community I express our deepest condolences to Tony, children and grand children over their very recent and sad loss of such a loved wife, mother and grand mother as Ann. She will be deeply and sadly missed by Tony and family as well as friends.

May Ann rest eternally at peace in God's care.

Isabel Ann Daniel.jpg
Isabel Ann Daniel
Isabel Ann Daniel.jpg (19.9 KiB) Viewed 337 times
Wreath white flowers.jpg
White flower wreath
Wreath white flowers.jpg (38.78 KiB) Viewed 346 times

Les Sheehan
Admin/Webmaster
FESR
----
Tony's Message
Dear family, friends, shipmates and wives.

Had visions of so much that I would send to you all following
our beautiful service for my dear wife of 56 years.

But then it came to me that Ann would be quite happy that we thought
of each other in times of sorrow.

However I will put in one section of a poem that Ann always
had on or beside her computer when she was doing her research
and writings :-
Do not walk behind me, I may not lead
Do not walk in front of me, I may not follow
Just walk beside me and be my friend

To all of you, tank you for all your thoughts and feelings, they
have been a comfort for me and our family.

We will see each other again.

Tony --- family -- Kerri - Paul - Lisa
Grand children -- Ben - Jessi - Emma
Great Grandie -- Maali

Be thinking of you all
Tony Daniel
----
phpadmin
Site Admin

Return to For Whom the Bell Tolls