Irene (My Wife)

This is to assist the Welfare people in their important role. When you know or hear of others with medical problems or confined to hospital then enter brief info here if their is no objections by the person involved or their family.

Irene (My Wife)

Postby phpadmin » Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:19 am

Well, I am Chief cook & Bottle wash for the next few weeks. Irene has had a trip to Wesley Hospital for an operation and the op was done yesterday (Monday) She is now in the ward until at least Friday and tell's me she is feeling very sore and sickly. Things will slow up a little over the next 6 - 8 weeks as I keep up to all the general chores as well as looking after a few websites and to top it all my main Computer has crashed badly so a few months to try and rebuild it. Murphy shure has had a winning run so far this year.

Cheer all
Les
phpadmin
Site Admin

Re: Irene (My Wife)

Postby docrice » Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:01 am

:cry:

G'day Les

Hope Irene is well on the road to recovery by now mate

You don't become a cook'n'bottle washer mate you go to the local club or pub for a counter lunch, much easier :roll:
R53838 L/REM .FND, Voyager, Harman (Bels), Penguin, Stuart
RANER....Queenborough, Sydney, Kuttabul (FMP)
DRC (Leichhardt)
Wests Tigers.
NAA. eFleet sub section
docrice

Postby Exbirdie » Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:35 pm

Hope Irene is making a good recovery Les, by the look of things Les this site won't give you much trouble. I am dumbfounded that more utilisation isn't forth coming from by members.
R 50295 L/AH2 Albatross.Sydney,Melbourne,Lonsdale,Penquin 1954-60
That man must daily wiser grow,
Whose search is bent himself to know.
Exbirdie

Postby phpadmin » Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:33 pm

Hi Doc - Minor problem with your suggestion. Iren is not allowed to drive when she comes home and I am not technically permitted to drive at the moment following a few problems related to radium treatment i underwent otherwise I would have done just that (The Local Club) Murhpy wins again - Les.
phpadmin
Site Admin

Postby LSheehan » Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:24 am

Well, so far so good. My old Navy training is helping nicely for the "Chief Cook & Bottle Wash" position I currently am fullfilling. Irene is coming along nicely and should be back on board comfortably by the time we head to Ballina for the All Ships Reunion next month.
Cheers all - Les
Quiberon, Sydney, Voyager, Ibis, Hawk
Cerberus, Kuttabul, Watson, Nirimba, Waterhen
LSheehan

Return to Sick Bay